PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS FOR MORE INFORMATION
- GARDENEWS is the monthly publication from the Federated Garden Clubs of Maryland. It provides news and information submitted by all Clubs for sharing.
- The National Garden Clubs offers a number of Publications available for subscription.
- There is so much to know about the history of the Blue Star Memorials. Here is some valuable information and a fun bit of history.
- Those interested in the Master Gardener Program can find information and details about the overall program as well as activities specific to Calvert County.
- Ingrid Swann (St. Mary’s County GC and frequent contributor to Art Blooms) offers design classes on an ongoing basis. For details click here.
- There is always a lot happening at Cylburn Arboretum and at the U.S. National Arboretum
- The Federated Garden Clubs of Maryland maintains a Calendar of Events for all FGCMD Clubs. Check for the latest HERE.
- Ikebana International, Chapter No.1 has an Annual Exhibit during the second two or three weeks in April. For the latest information check the Ikebana International Chapter No. 1 website for details.
- Each year several counties in Maryland participate in the Maryland House & Garden Pilgrimage in late April and during May. Check the Pilgrimage website for detailed information and dates for each County.
- The National Garden Clubs sponsor the Annual National Garden Week during the first week of June. Check HERE for this year’s details.
- THe District II Executive Board meetings are on the second Friday of September, February and June of each year.
- The District Annual meeting is on the second Friday of March.
- The District Semi-Annual meeting is on the second Friday in October.
- The State Annual meeting is on the 4th Tuesday of March.